7 Amazing DIY Scents That'll Make A House Smell Like Spring
All of these recipes are super easy to make when in fact, you may have the ingredients in your home or backyard already. All you have to do is heat up some water over the stove and let one of the natural ingredient combos below simmer on low and fill up a house with amazing smells.
- Lemon and Rosemary - This combo is so wonderfully aromatic and no doubt will fill your home with refreshing scents.
- Pinecones and Oranges - The orange reminds you of orange blossoms that bloom during the spring and pinecones remind you of taking a hike in the forest when the weather gets warmer.
- Vanilla, Lemon, and Rosemary - Similar to the first one, this recipe adds a fresh and delicious vanilla bean scent.
- Jojoba Oil and Pine - Adding essential oils to your recipe are good for your physical and mental health.
- Lime, Lemon, Bay Leaves, and Cloves
- Lime and Mint
- Fruit Rind Air Freshener
*Courtesy of Chasingfoxes.com